Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Webskull

#1
Whenever I start this up It goes through the first loading screen but then I get a black screen. The wii is still running though. Halp?
#2
Help / No files
October 25, 2014, 02:10:10 AM
So I have The Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS installed on my SD card and everything is working just fine. I start up Brawl one time and then turn off the Wii. I then put my SD card back into my computer to put on some hacks, but under the "private" folder of the SD card there is "wii". But when I open "wii" there is nothing in there. So I have t create the folders myself or is there a way to make them appear