Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 1blitzer1

#1
Project Concepts / Re: Project Wolf Link
June 22, 2015, 12:58:21 AM
GG on the import !)
#2
Project Concepts / Re: Project Wolf Link
June 18, 2015, 05:04:01 AM
I can test on a Wii, if you need it. I have way too much free time !)
#3
Project Concepts / Re: Smash Masters!
June 18, 2015, 05:01:10 AM
Another idea for uspecial: shadow sneak (kind of like a tp, not like greninja's...
#4
About Ryu: how hard will it be to make his button inputs? As a street finger fan myself, I know that is an important part of the character...
#5
Well, of course. But we could... Maybe... Make them. ☺
#6
Project Concepts / Re: Project Wolf Link
June 10, 2015, 04:35:18 AM
This sounds awesome, Windhunter! If you want, I could make a recolor or two... Also, what character is it going to be over? That will change PSA's, animations, etc. So it would be nice to know (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#7
I'm getting him on release, and may be a blue to get a tiny bit of (not so great) footage of animations, move set changes, etc. Also, are we making psa s, or using other ones. Because that determines... A lot, actually.
#8
Project Concepts / Re: Smash Masters!
June 07, 2015, 03:38:37 AM
Yeah, I just chose a random word Mixx with illusion :)  Also, fury swipes would also work well as a jab... ;)
#9
Quote from: windhunter7 on June 05, 2015, 01:14:06 PM
You could always ask him. :)

No need to say that; he already apologized.
I know, I'm sorry. I over react to insults. Even if they're not to me...
#10
I don't think that Boobsey is willing to help us anymore... Also, we should move the project to a new page and name... how about Super Sm4sh Bros Brawl? Also, Brawlhog, learn to be less rude.
#11
Project Concepts / Re: Smash Masters!
June 04, 2015, 02:45:05 AM
I have an idea for zoroark:
    Illusion Strike: All players turn into shadows and are knocked back twice as far AND take 2x damage while shadows. It's super effective! :kdance:
#12
Brawlhog, I love how you're taking over management, but I feel lile I should say something before this is in full swing. We already have some work done. All we have to do is round up a few of the old members of the project. Then, we'll have a pac man model and... whatever else got done :/
Anyways, you seem like a good new leader. Don't give up till the very end. :kdance:
#13
I would love to make ridley for this... Also, do you have/ know of any good psa guides?
#14
Unfortunately, Anal_vacc- oh god. That name. Anyways, junior has been active. Since March. He's MIA for project super smash 4...
#15
Project Concepts / Re: Smash Masters!
April 27, 2015, 04:51:34 AM
Two things: I can ALTER movesets, and some animations. Second: My kindle auto corrected movesets to movements :)