Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - People42

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 21, 2015, 12:44:26 PM
Is possible to clone Zelda and Sheik? I really want to add Chun-Li and Juri in my pack, but the best movesets that I finded are over Zelda and Sheik.

Links:
Chun-Li: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31543
Juri: forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31982
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 08, 2015, 07:55:18 AM
Excluding costumes from 00 to 05, I also have fitLittleMac.pac, motionetc and final.
The remaining files are from the Cap.,(fitdarkcaptain.pac, etc) but I renamed al the files to LittleMac
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 07, 2015, 03:04:08 PM
Hello everyone!
This mod for Brawl it's all that I need... but I'm having some problems.
I play vBrawl with BrawlEX on my PC with Dolphin, launching the mod with GeckoOS.
I added some characters, like Little Mac over Cap. Falcon and others, but their custom moveset are corrupted.
Example: I've Little Mac custom standard moves (A+up,A+down etc.) but Cap. Falcon special moves (B+up,B+down etc.) and Final Brawl. I copied all the needed files in the right folder and I'm sure of that. Is that an emulation problem?

Little Mac PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206665