Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MichaelR

#1
When's the Alpha coming? Also that Daisy looks like a Peach skin with an item directory to pull out a flower instead of generating the turnip article... If I were you I would release a demo, then get feedback and lay low until you have lots and lots of work put into this and then release a full on trailer with the DL link. Like what Smash Bros. Legacy has done (Look at the success)
#2
Sure, PM me with a list of move set ideas.
#3
Yeah, I started work on Shovel Knight as you mentioned, and some other things that Nebulon has suggested. PseudoTypical PM me ideas. :)
#4
Sure, go ahead and ask Nebulon I would be glad. And thanks Ebola16, I got this PM me.
#5
First of all, I was not 'whining', yes I was given ideas, so what if I don't have a mod? I just started an account recently. I did start the PSA's in fact, and I am helping Nebulon on Brawl 4 All. I am still doing them, I will probably add them into Brawl 4 All, I am just doing [Top Secret] first. Just leave if you don't care you feel the need to try and put others down because you have nothing better to do.
#6
Guys I am extremely sorry, but I am helping out Nebulon on his Brawl 4 All Ex Pack. I am putting these mods on hold for now, though I have started Hunter and Shovel Knight, I might ask to add them into Brawl 4 All. Thanks for understanding.
#7
Project Concepts / Re: Project Wolf Link
September 29, 2015, 03:25:23 AM
For Sure :)
#8
Project Concepts / Re: Project Wolf Link
September 29, 2015, 02:42:53 AM
Great! Would I have permission to use this in Brawl 4 All Hack Pack?
#9
Project Concepts / Re: Project Wolf Link
September 28, 2015, 03:06:00 AM
Hey I am a good PSA maker. I would like to help, I had this idea before but it was just link with his taunt turned him into the wolf. I know how to do that if you need to. I really want to help :).
#10
General Hacking Discussion / Re: I take Moveset Requests
September 28, 2015, 02:16:34 AM
Alright. If you could PM me some more ideas of attacks and damage. Just so I know what you want.
#11
General Hacking Discussion / Re: I take Moveset Requests
September 28, 2015, 02:01:20 AM
Is that the green blast?


Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 02:03:43 AM

By the way everyone who wants to add something to their character or say something about them just PM me and I will do my best.
#12
General Hacking Discussion / Re: I take Moveset Requests
September 28, 2015, 01:57:32 AM
Oh great!! I think that would be fairly easy to do the Waddle Dee. Thing is I can do any PSA I just need a model. PseudoTypical What is the Customized Content and can you send me a link?
#13
General Hacking Discussion / Re: I take Moveset Requests
September 28, 2015, 12:46:51 AM
Hmm, the Hunter would be very brutish, he seems like he should be a bit faster than bowser. And his attacks would be 2 hits... Do you want it to be OP?

Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 12:50:36 AM

I will for sure, I haven't played Shovel Knight before... But he seems cool and I was thinking he would be a character that pops them up into the air and juggles until he finishes with a spike.

Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 12:54:59 AM

Oh and to everybody, these characters will not be made from Brawl scratch, they will be made off Project M and I will include that in the credits. Just because I would like to play them as well and Project M is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone. The only real difference if you would like to play these characters in brawl will be their speed pretty much. I might also make versions off of brawl in the future if these have a good turnip. (See what I did there?)
#14
General Hacking Discussion / Re: I take Moveset Requests
September 28, 2015, 12:33:09 AM
Great, Thanks! I will look into the Hunter video and will start working on it tomorrow probably. As for Shovel Knight I have a model for him and was planning on starting that project soon. I was also interested in Shovel Knight in smash :). I think Hunter seems cool so far. Thanks for the input guys. I will start Hunter tomorrow and Shovel Knight in a week or so when I am done with Hunter. It might take longer though if School gets crazy. PM if anyone needs help or anything.
#15
General Hacking Discussion / I take Moveset Requests
September 27, 2015, 08:43:52 PM
 :af2: Everybody I am losing inspiration to modding brawl and I need ideas for modding character PSA