Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - PyroPM

#1
Updating the resources section a bit would be nice. Most of the links there are outdated, dead, or just never used anymore. BrawlCrate for one, maybe CSProject and a few other relevant links to resources that we have listed in CBM
#2
I guess that's fair, I only bring it up since it was brought up as an issue in Discord. I honestly like the way it did it back then, but so be it
#3
For entries, get rid of the dropdown for actions. Instead, I would recommend using a normal link for reporting and editing entries, no fancy images needed. The current dropdown hides actions from the user and makes it difficult to find without already knowing what you are doing.

I know this would be a harder thing to implement than I'm making it seem, I just feel that this would be a positive change to improving the user experience.