Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MazeDIs

#1
I'll preface by saying I don't expect this question to get answered (not due to arrogance moreso the arrogance of the community). Daily, I continue to see Fresh  Project M builds that run codesets featuring Ex characters I.E: Legacy XP, Cobalt, Infinite ALM5252's Build etc.. None of the aforementioned users have responded (yes, literally). I've been throughout this excuse for a "community" asking for assistance in finding such codes for PMEx to run with other codes/codesets. I've taken matters into my own hands, hours of baseless code experimenting only to fail at every attempt. PMEx's codeset by PyotrLuzthin simply won't run properly when adding certain other codes with it. Upon launching the Project M Launcher, I'm booted directly back to the vWii menu. So I've decided that I'm going to simply continue to spam this question on every forum/YouTube video until the individuals who seem to make it work get rid of their ego and merely answer a simple question. My thing is, I wont be butthurt if someone simply says "I know how to do it but I wont tell you. Atleast I'll know where the community stands then. But to be so up on your high horse as to just ignore a request> (and considering everyone seems to have it working properly, a simple one at that?)
#2
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.78
May 17, 2018, 07:17:32 PM
Is there an option to delete multiple keyframes at once on a a single bone when animating in the model previewer?
#3
Any chance you can reupload
#4
Goku Black Rose [Lulz the rage ;D]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
May 11, 2018, 01:54:49 AM
Worked on a bunch of animatons for Scizor. This is my take on a SSBB/Project M Scizor and reflects my personal cater to his character. 90% of the animations are "slimey" on purpose, because I feel like Scizor needs an equal representation of his Bug Type [Rapid Motions] as well as his [Heavy] Steel type in Smash.

These are Wave 1 of the several animations I did for it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WalkMiddle Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WalkFast Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WalkFast Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WaitItem Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WaitItem Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait1 Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TurnRun Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Turn Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SquatRev Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SquatRev Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Squat Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RunBrake Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LandingHeavy Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Run Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RunBrake Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LandingHeavy Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Squat Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LandingLight Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LandingLight Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Run Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpF Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpSquat Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpF Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


X-Scissor Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpB Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpB Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpSquat Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


X-Scissor Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dash Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fall Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dash Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fall Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Double Hit Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Double Hit Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WalkSlow Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fury Cutter1 Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fury Cutter1 Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fury Cutter2 Side
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fury Cutter2 Front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[/spoiler]

These are Wave 2 of my Scizor animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait6
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait1.1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TurnRun
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait7
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Turn
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RunBrake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Run
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpAerialF
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpF
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpB
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JumpAerialB
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fall
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WalkSlow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WalkSlow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metal Claw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WalkFast
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WalkMiddle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[/spoiler]

Posting this because I'm probably done with animations for Scizor until I get: references or wings rig

In Game:
v0.01a [Wave 1] - https://www.mediafire.com/file/1gkcuramo19578e/Scizor+v0.01+Beta+%5BProject+M+3.6%5D.rar

Disclaimer: I'm only a Psuedo-PSAer, therefore you may experience random freezing as I did/do not know how to fix. I animated most of these moves specifically for Project M via 3.6 Falco as a base. Has 3 Jumps and 99% unfinished.

To the model creator [I think Starwaffle, Beyond or KJP]: Why are Scizor's Wings not rigged? EW
#6
A bit off topic but did you add those Ridley animations customly or is Bagan secretly Active working with you on Classic Ridley?
#7
Hey guys, I'd like to offer animation assistance and some ideas for attacks