Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - CraptainFalcon

#1
Fam, you realize people really only use Brawl Vault to download mods nowadays right? These forums are dying because frankly, all of us have lives and jobs. Yes, a world outside of Brawl Modding exists. You should try the real world sometime. I hear it has great graphics. The modders from back in the day have mostly retired or moved on to Smash 4 modding. Yes, a world outside of Brawl Modding exists. You should try out the real world sometime. I hear it has great graphics. There are dedicated Brawl Modding Discord servers that are active everyday and offer assistance (one which KJP linked as well). Why don't you try that sometime?

EDIT: By the way, not everyone knows the type of Assembly coding that Brawl uses either. Have you ever thought of that? Wouldn't now be the time to start learning it?
#2
oooh boy, I was wrong then. Your best bet is to PM Kitsu then
#3
Help / Re: Kind of a weird thing...
July 01, 2017, 06:35:21 PM
Wtf? Maybe you're screwing up the setup? You can PM me if you need help with BrawlEx or PMEX. But relating to the original post, .rel porting Ike over Fox is almost impossible probably due to Fox's Final Smash (I may be very wrong). And there's only few fighters that kinda work after being rel ported anyways. That's my guess tho. Don't take my word for it

Edit: I run BrawlEx and PMEx on my Wii hackless and it works just fine
#4
Oh crap, I guess I was wrong. I haven't done this in a while. Either way, use that program to add a BrawlEx clone
#5
Help / Re: Kind of a weird thing...
June 29, 2017, 07:35:03 PM
Uhh can't you just use BrawlEx?

Makes life so much easier ya know
#6
https://www.lakora.us/brawl/miscedit/

Read this thoroughly. That's how you add BrawlEx clones. You need to add new pat0 entries, portraits and stocks in STGHEAL so that they show up on the screen in the rest area. That should be about it

Edit: I should mention that you need to have Java Runtime Environment on your computer for this program to work
#7
So I recently created a new build for vBrawl, and I've run into this issue. It never used to do this to me with my old build. I'm wondering if anyone would have an idea why the game would crash after leaving the results screen?

I'm using BrawlEx with the custom CSS code. That's all i could think of
#8
Well you would have to go into the PM GCT and find the Melee airdodge code I think. There may also be PSA edits you have to do. This is just a hunch. I haven't played PM since last year cause it got boring so I may be wrong
#9
Has anyone tried using the Shared CSP Data method on Stock Icons yet? Would it work or do stock icons have to be CI4 all the time?
#10
Help / How to use Custom Skeletons for PSA's
April 17, 2017, 09:34:18 PM
Say I wanted to use Captain Falcon's Skeleton and port it over say Bowser. How do I accomplish this and are there any tutorials on this?
#11
Help / Re: How to replace characters (Project M)
April 17, 2017, 09:32:35 PM
yeah good luck on that. You're talking about porting characters' PSAS which is an arduous task in itself
#12
Dude. No one uses sawndz anymore. It's old. Download super sawndz. Although it doesnt come with 3 needed files that are technically illegal, so if you don't find them I can send them your way
#13
Help / Re: Brstm and Sfx volume levels
March 23, 2017, 01:51:33 PM
That's it. I never tried the normalize command so all my brstms and sawnds sounded all cracky
#14
Help / Brstm and Sfx volume levels
March 17, 2017, 05:32:56 PM
Can someone tell me the exact settings they use to make brstms and sfx files louder in game? Like the amount of amplification and equalization? All my brstms sound really quiet in-game
#15
There's your problem. You don't use codes with Legacy XP Brawlex. You use CSS Expansion with Legacy XP. Go on YouTube and search up Alm5252's Brawlex+PM tutorial to add more character slots