Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ved625

#1
I got it fixed just had to redownload and put it back sorry about that
#2
I was trying to put this cloud on smash bros infinite 3.0 and every time I try to play with four people it doesn't work it works on training but not on 4 player smash?
#3
Quote from: MΞŁŁФ on December 05, 2016, 03:52:24 PM
Again, thanks for the support, guys!

Progress report: With Cloud being pretty much finished, I plan to release him on the same day he was released for DLC, December 15.

After I put the finishing touches on the VBrawl version:

CaliburTek will be working on the PM version, now that I have proof that he makes a really good Brawl to PM port.

spiritneox is working on Brawl Minus version, if I recall correctly.

And Kitsu is working on the BrawlEx version.


Can't wait to Play as him, thank you for putting your time and effort into making practically a perfect Cloud   :af2:
#4
Would it be okay if I could run or test him before he's out in the public  :srs: