Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Angelo1337

#1
I just found another glitch. When King Dedede sucks Cloud in from close range, (god damnit it sounds so wrong) King Dedede freezes and Cloud vanishes. Doesn't happen with Kirby tho.
#2
Quote from: spiritneox on December 19, 2016, 02:49:36 AM
If you are using the pm version it could be because of the la bit variables

I am using PM but I have no idea how to fix it.
#3
Quote from: 刀乇ム尺 on December 18, 2016, 10:12:42 PM
I actually don't know how these work in terms of entry and dying, since he keeps limit after death, too.

Hopefully you are able to fix Cloud's Limit soon. And what about the floaty UP-B ? Any ideas already? I think thats a bigger problem then with the Limit.
#4
Why does Cloud sometimes have Limit at the start of a game and sometimes he doesn't ? F-Air throws up instead of down and when holding Up-B with Limit you can float around. But besides that, I haven't found anything to criticise. Pretty good work!