Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ficion

#1
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.78
March 13, 2017, 03:05:21 AM
Quote from: libertyernie on March 13, 2017, 02:09:27 AM
ficion: Are you on Windows?

Yes, Windows 10 to be precise.
#2
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.78
March 11, 2017, 08:14:00 PM
Hi, I just tried version 0.78 and I had a few issues. First, the audio playback seems to have gone worse, or something, because I keep hearing clicks and artifacts. I have only played BRSTM files, although it also happens in the BRSTM loop editor after importing a WAV file. I did try the same file on vgmstream and it plays fine.

The other issue is that I keep getting the same crash error when playing audio in the background. Apparently I can't seem to be able to send the crash report to Github, so I will post it here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Again, I have only played BRSTM files. The music keeps playing until I forcefully close the program, though.