Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - sinchan

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 05, 2019, 08:09:14 PM
How would I go about checking that? (Should probably have mentioned, I'm using the build with the project m homebrew launcher through the homebrew channel on wii)

Post Merge: February 05, 2019, 08:30:15 PM

So I changed the hooktype to what you suggested up there and got the same result. I'm not sure what the issue is, thought I would post the codes for his cosmetic file and see if I was doing something incorrectly.

[spoiler]
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 05, 2019, 06:34:02 PM
Thank you! I'm not sure where else to ask this as well so I apologize if this is the wrong place. But whenever I try to add a character to the build, the select screen icon will automatically show up as the random icon. I have added the cosmetics for the characters including their icons, set their id correctly in their cosmetics ex files, and everything else works fine except for the icon. What do?
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 04, 2019, 04:47:07 AM
Funny how this ten year old game keeps finding ways to retain my interest.

Anyhow I know that this is still a fairly new update to the ex engine, but is there a way to edit the new CSSRoster.DAT to edit the order of the fighters? I had used BrawlExConfigUtility for my personal build, but it won't allow me to open the new one to edit with this update, saying "Could not open file: Invalid Roster Config data size."
#4
Help / Re: How to edit brawl psas for project m
November 15, 2017, 10:31:35 PM
Got it figured out, thanks a bunch!

And I was trying to edit JCrush64's Roxas for my custom pm build
#5
Help / Re: How to edit brawl psas for project m
November 15, 2017, 07:07:25 PM
So I tried following the tutorial, but when I try to open the PSA that I'm trying to edit in project smash attacks it tells me "bad data size" and can't open it, is there a way to get it to work? Thanks!
#6
Help / How to edit brawl psas for project m
November 15, 2017, 05:45:08 AM
Hi, so I've been into project M for a couple of years now, and I've noticed that a lot of the psas on the vault are designed to work with brawl's physics with some things like the turn speeds being different. So what I was wondering is how I could go about editing a psa to make it play a little more like project m and a little less like brawl?