Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - friendlyfamine

#1
Hi I have a problem. I think it's an easy fix, but I use Dolphin and recompiling hacks constantly is a chore, so it'd be really glad if someone could elighten me here.

So I use PM 3.6 and have CBliss. I selected Bowser as a CPU and then loaded a stage. The stage loaded and my character did too. However, the game crashes as soon as Bowser's appearance is about to initiate. I tried using a different alt on Bowser but to no avail. I don't know why this happen but I have a few ideas:
1. Bowser's Fit.pac or MotionEtc.pac is unstable
2. Battle portrait issues (but I tried different alts and checked I had the files...)
3. Bowser's models themselves.