Smash Masters Requests and Comments Page!

Started by SUPAHSAWNIK99, April 10, 2014, 10:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 22, 2014, 04:20:10 PM #15 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:40:45 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
For which character(s), may I ask?

Post Merge: April 22, 2014, 04:40:45 PM

Sora's Model was made by: bleachmagic
Shadow's Model was made by: Yukau22
Waluigi's Models were made by: Nintendo and Masahiro Sakuri, but was edited to have his own moveset. Moveset was made by: marioking64DS, Snoopy, Kingevilpuff, and Eternal Yoshi
Rosalina's Model was made by: mnsg

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I see, you should add a readme with the credits of the mods included in the pack. It's on the rules, that's likely the reason it hasn't been approved.

April 24, 2014, 10:47:18 PM #17 Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:54:58 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
I'll do that for the next version, which is coming out sometime in May.


Post Merge: April 24, 2014, 10:54:58 PM

Otherwise, I have added the credits on the bottom of my subscription.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99