Help Combine Menu

Started by Pepito 21, August 22, 2010, 01:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I love the color changing menu, but i also want the menu where the icons move, is there any way to have both? As in have a menu where the icons move, and when the screen changes (say from the initial menu to the "Brawl" menu) the background will change color too, like in the color changing menu

I could prbly do that :D

I have the color change menu...
but I don't have the icon move menu...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

if you could do that i wud be vary happy! :af2: ;D plz do im sure lots of people would love it