Divine Pheonix Falco PSA is comin back(DL fixed. please re-download)

Started by ShadowMarth, March 27, 2012, 04:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowMarth on April 18, 2012, 01:20:47 PM
Thanks  XD i also decided to pick demonic marth back up as well so ill be releasing V1
of this psa and Demonic marth soon.


Great! I can't wait.... for both psa's  ;D

April 25, 2012, 03:13:02 PM #16 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:11:17 PM by ShadowMarth
For those of you who have downloaded this I need to tell you that i made a mistake in the files. I for got the motion file in the .zip so if u think it looks weird or even if it has frozen this is why. I will fix the link ASAP

Post Merge: April 25, 2012, 09:11:17 PM

Had issues fixing the DL so i had to Delete it. I will re-upload later
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on April 25, 2012, 03:13:02 PM
For those of you who have downloaded this I need to tell you that i made a mistake in the files. I for got the motion file in the .zip so if u think it looks weird or even if it has frozen this is why. I will fix the link ASAP

Post Merge: April 25, 2012, 09:11:17 PM

Had issues fixing the DL so i had to Delete it. I will re-upload later

Hmm, I already had the feeling something was not right with the animation. But hey, mistakes can happen anytime.

All right the Motion file has been added. Please test it now and give feed back.
Ideas are appreciated.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I have some ideas what if on the up-smash he did a kick with fire effect or causing an explosion? The neutral special could be, like a flame hadouken or something like it, on the side special it could be probably his normal side special but with fire effects and if possible we could use the effect of that fire falcon from flacon punch, so what do you think?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on April 30, 2012, 02:53:42 AM
I have some ideas what if on the up-smash he did a kick with fire effect or causing an explosion? The neutral special could be, like a flame hadouken or something like it, on the side special it could be probably his normal side special but with fire effects and if possible we could use the effect of that fire falcon from flacon punch, so what do you think?
Hm its a start. I will likly try these.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108