AG's Audio Garden (New Announcer pack released)

Started by Angelglory, July 26, 2013, 10:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 26, 2013, 10:06:55 PM Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 05:01:22 PM by Angelglory
AG's Audio Garden

This place isn't pretty yet, but this is my new thread for sound hacks via the RSBE code. Making new sounds for characters and even the announcer is fun~

Current Releases:

Click the icons to go right to the download link!


Crusade Announcer
Bowser: Traditional Bowser
Diddy Kong: Traditional Diddy
Donkey Kong: Traditional DK
Samus: Star KO
Sonic: Roger Craig Smith


Upcoming Releases:
Traditional Petey Piranha
Porky's Defeat

Nice sounds. After hearing the one for Samus, someone should make her speak from her armor. Like here for example:
Card Sagas Wars - Master Chief VS Samus
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah, I wanted to give Samus more sounds, but her only actual voice clip is her Star KO, the rest are under her attack sounds. Blame Sakurai for making her a robot. I might poke around again and see if its possible to add any more vocals, but I'm doubtful :/

Traditional Bowser. I love it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 28, 2013, 07:17:30 AM #4 Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 08:28:46 PM by Angelglory
Quote from: Segtendo on July 27, 2013, 12:29:52 AM
Traditional Bowser. I love it.
Thanks, I'm lovin' too~

Also, I've got a preview of the Crusade Announcer (aka me) up on the You-Tubes. It still needs a few tweaks, which are just some redone clips, then its ready to release.

AG's Brawl Hacks: Announcer Approaching!

Technically Petey and Porky are also done, but I haven't made a video for them yet. I really wish I could hack and replace bosses completely (Galleom/Duon/Tabuu), the possibility for changing bosses with a complimentary sound hack sounds sooo delicious. Moar Nintendo bosses plz.

Wouldn't you be able to share the sawndz of the files?.
I would like to use them but I'm using Riivolution.

That... wouldn't be hard at all. I'll update the downloads to include .sawnds files when I release the Announcer pack.

Well just like I said, the Announcer pack is released, I've update my other sound hacks to include sawndz files in the downloads.  :af: