My Hack is Crashing

Started by RandomUser, July 24, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 24, 2018, 08:02:31 AM Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:51:24 PM by RandomUser
I need a bit of help. I made a Zelda hack (why is it always Zelda that causes problems?) and I used other hacks to make this like PMDT's OOT Zelda, Flygon's Elsa for the cape and LucinaSuitSamus's Palutena for the arm armor. Unfourtunately, the game crashed when I tried to fight on a stage. I have never had one of my hacks crash immediately when I select a stage, I have a feeling it was one of the parts I used that caused this issue and I would like some advice from anybody who has ideas to fix it. If it helps, I'll provide a picture of my hack and a link to download it to inspect the problem. Thank you for reading!

EDIT: I found out it was the arm armor that was causing the problem! This has been solved!


Randomness for the win! :)