Menu Color Hacks

Started by TheFirstZero, January 18, 2010, 07:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 18, 2010, 07:26:43 PM Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 07:32:53 PM by TheFirstZero
I'm not sure where this goes but since I am stuck I'll put it in the Help section.

I haven't really seen anyone talking about how to menu hack, I've seen a couple but none actually released or talked about.

I have figured out the Main Menu colors & files (through BrawlBox of course), but I'm having some trouble locating the background of the CSS.

So far I have done these. Each of them fading into another color from different parts of the Menu.
Now I don't really have good equipment to make a video or a good camera so I used my phone but it's clear enough.





I would post a guide just for the location of the files & which one's show what.
But mainly I just need to contact someone who knows where the files are for the CSS background because I've only been able to edit the upper & bottom panels along with the back & stock icons.

So if anyone knows any info on the CSS colors, or has changed the CSS background please get back to me.

so cool! Can you say to me how you have changed the different parts of menu color with the BrawlBox? or send me the palettes files and location please?thank!

if u need help in the help section.

if this a guide, then in the guides section.

easy as that.

As far as I could figure out how to control colors in CSS, it should be in sc_selcharacter.pac >MiscData[30] > Palettes (NW4R)

colors for the CSS are in sc_selcharacter.pac?MiscData[30]>AnmClr(NW4R)
Skype: ASF1nk



SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!
I'm desperate for changing the Main Menu Colors just as The FirstZero said he did, but NO ONE HAS ANSWERED ME!!

HELP!!!
Keep Moving Forward

March 04, 2011, 09:13:27 AM #6 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:14:23 AM by Pride
Wow major necro post! This thread is nearly 1 year old. That's against the rules you know.

I'm terribly sorry! Did not know that! But really, i can't find my answer anywhere! Do you want to link me to a recent post dealing about this isssue, or with someone which knows?
Keep Moving Forward

Asf1nk already answered first zero's question though...
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

But for the CSS!

i was asking for the main menu!
Keep Moving Forward