Project Z Textures Thread

Started by Akeno/Archer, August 19, 2013, 07:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 19, 2013, 07:28:28 PM Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:40:15 PM by Akeno-sempai
PROJECT Z RECOLORS
Hello, there! Welcome to the texture side of Project Z!

What are we doing : we take a character non Zelda related, and we give him a Zelda texture (example : a Mario that looks like Toon Link)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We also take a Zelda character and we give him/her a texture that looks like a character from another franchise :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And, we're also making recolors for Fan Characters Zelda related :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here is what we've done so far :

SHEIK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you want to participate, suggest, or if you have a feedback/question, don't hesitate to post here!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


More epic placeholder!
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.


Updated with 1 more Link Texture and 3 new Lena textures
(Mirage and its alt + Zora Lena)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

UPDATE!!! My Toon Links have been added, if you guys have some new things to put, here you go!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.