Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THP Requests? Put Them Here!  (Read 2534 times)
SonicWolf
Wolf Warrior
Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 29, 2011, 09:16:22 AM »

So I was looking for a THP Request thread but I COULDN'T FIND ANY!  Sad So I decided to make one.

Now I do not have the programs or whatever that I need to make THPs with nor do I know how to make one. This is why I have a request below.  Awesome Face

If anybody can make THPs PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT! It can increase the THPs in the vault & help others have epic THPs! (or just plain stupid ones Awesome Face )

Heres a THP I would like & hope it can be done.
    A brawl intro but themed like Soul Caibur 2. Like parts of the SSE & Intro & Movies all made into the best brawl intro ever! I was thinking that the part at the first 15 secs would be the preset part of the intro then right after it finishes it will go to the music part it self. I think it will look epic & awesome. Plus I need it for a project i'm doing. (Check my profile if you wanna know what it is)

Also don't just take requests post them here to. Thanks! Kirby Dance

Favorite Character ------------->   Hope it can be done!

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 09:34:22 PM »

Can somebody please make this for me? You can just PM me if you want. I just need somebody to do this cuz I can't make one. If you want to know the characters I want in it look below (I just want seenes to match the theme thats all):

When done PM me a link to download. Thank You in advance.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 12:35:37 AM »

I made a thread to discuss my THP's (currently, I'm redoing my GaMetal Intro AGAIN, but this time working on the video, using the GaMetal audio, and including all characters)
    I did not see your thread here before posting it, but it's for my personal THP's so, I think I'll keep it up there.
    You can go here, post something to keep tabs on my progress, and let me know what you think. I'm mainly doing this so that when ASF1nk releases his new sexy CSS, Brawl will also have a kick-butt opening THP.

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 10:48:10 AM »

I made a thread to discuss my THP's (currently, I'm redoing my GaMetal Intro AGAIN, but this time working on the video, using the GaMetal audio, and including all characters) I did not see your thread here before posting it, but it's for my personal THP's so, I think I'll keep it up there. You can go here, post something to keep tabs on my progress, and let me know what you think. I'm mainly doing this so that when ASF1nk releases his new sexy CSS, Brawl will also have a kick-butt opening THP.

So will you make it? Just making sure. Awesome Face

Friends:

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 06:08:59 PM »

Well, it won't be SCII-styled (at least I don't think it will, since I haven't played it in a long time), but I do intend to put all the characters in it, perhaps the bosses as well.

Bear Claws

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 06:42:26 PM »

Thanks! By the way you do know you can just look on youtube for the intro of SC2 right? I do want the GCN Version if theres a deference & also, may I upload it myself if I give you all the credit exept the idea? I do wanna upload a THP. I just can't make 1 tho. Sad By the way I was thinking that the part where Nightmare is in the intro can be Ganon & the part where Taki does that Blue Blast move it can be Zero Suit puting on her Power Suit but with an explosion. Just an idea but even so. Or maybe Samus's Zero Cannon (her FS wher she turns into ZSS) I don't however want anything like nudity or foul language & also want it to stop before the intro is over so it will stop & I can just hit start then. If you can do that then that would be great! Also (don't worry last thing) how long would it take probly? Just wondering.

Friends:

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 07:50:49 PM »

Whoa Whoa WHOA! Slow down there, Sonic! Despite having big plans for my THP, I'm not that great at it yet, plus I said I wouldn't be doing SCII-styled. Right now, I have an audio file set up perfectly for OPMovie (the same audio I used for my latest THP), but I plan to use frames from other THP's (from Subspace Emissary) to make it a better intro.

For now, all I can do to help you with your idea is show you a site where you can learn how to make THP's, which includes download links for tools to rip YouTube vids, convert them into images and audio files, and finally convert them into THP's. It's not as difficult as it seems, just a bit time consuming. If you take the time to learn to make one yourself, you won't have to upload somebody else's THP.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

My favorite Chinese proverb (oh God, I sound like Mei Ling...)
    Trying to teach you how to fish (make THP's).
    « Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 07:55:42 PM by Allav866 » Logged

Bear Claws

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 11:02:13 PM »

Lol great saying! Thing is I've tried following tutorials on making THPs but I don't get it. Plus I don't know how to make the video to make into .jpeg files to covert into a .thp file. Long story short. I can't see the forest through the trees. (forest = instructions trees = page)
    I will however check out the link in the morning though & maybe even try again at this. I do however need a SDHC Reader though. (my new SD is 4gbs & is SDHC too.) It's for my new SD I still got a 2GB 1 but it's a little degraded cuz of music hacks.

Friends:

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: