Super Jiggly Omega Version

Started by Antennian, September 02, 2010, 04:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Okay, some of you guys might know me from my original hack, Super Jiggly. I'm now trying to make a new less cheap version of her (and please don't bother me about jigglypuff being a guy). Here is the suff I'm going to have trouble on:

Side Smash: For this move I was going to make it to where she can shoot one of those big canon shots, the same thing with the side tilt except it is the 3 small bullets. I don't know how to do Items so I need help with this.

Up B: With this move, she was going to shoot up like 7 feet in the air, but I don't know how to change her special to where that works.

Final Smash: In her final smash, she was going to make a huge explosion with the pokeball effect in the beginning of the move and then an explosion effect that covers all of Final Destination. People in the center get 60% damage, halfway 40%, and near the edge (but still in it) 20%. But I don't know how to change specials.

PLEASE HELP ;(


I'm 15 and still a Virgin!!!

Could someone please help... If you helped I was going to give you credit. I just need help with those three things.


I'm 15 and still a Virgin!!!

I probably can do the side smash and side tilt idea. Can you send me the FitPurin.pac and FitPurinMotionEtc.pac ?

September 08, 2010, 09:22:55 PM #3 Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 09:25:14 PM by Antennian
I can only send you the FitPurin. I didn't make a MotionEtc.pac yet.

(EDIT) I hate my computer. It formated my file. ;(


I'm 15 and still a Virgin!!!

Quote from: Antennian on September 08, 2010, 09:22:55 PM
I can only send you the FitPurin. I didn't make a MotionEtc.pac yet.

(EDIT) I hate my computer. It formated my file. ;(

That sucks. So are we just giving up on this project then?

Nah, we can just start a new one. I still have my ideas written down.


I'm 15 and still a Virgin!!!