Blaze animations

Started by Armored dragon, April 05, 2014, 08:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would anyone be interested in if I made animations for the Blaze the cat over lucario costume that were from other characters and made them look normal. some of these animations could be used on lucario if wanted but would more than likely look wierd. I'm not gonna program a PSA but if someone wants to use them for something they can. you can also edit the animations I don't care.

I would like to have them.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 05, 2014, 08:36:49 PM #2 Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:12:50 PM by Armored dragon45
I look into it. It would be easier if I could see the floor in brawlbox but my computer isn't showing it. Right now I have a modified attacklw3 or low tilt animation, down throw, and a couple of moves from peach and one from ZSS. All I have done so far (and I have no Idea if this even works) is take the translation form the T-pose and didn't alter the rotations. I noticed when I use the clean option it removed the bones that peach had that blaze didn't. I'll look in to adding more before I upload them. some of them are also found at the bottom if the fitmotion.pac and I labeled which character I got it from.I am working on making some of them that make her stop touching the ground when it's not an air attack.Also, I should note. these are project M animations, most from 2.6b but some are from 3.0+.

Post Merge: April 05, 2014, 09:34:01 PM

This is what I did with the down throw. It's supposted to be viewed in brawlbox with the model.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwm3cnoo0vho69w/ThrowLw%28lucario%29%28edited%29.chr0

It's supposted to be her stomping on the oppenent. I made it for lucario a while ago. I edited it for Blaze.


Post Merge: April 06, 2014, 05:12:50 PM

I edited a good amount of aniamations. this is the model I used:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30189

and this is the .pac with the animations that I currently have. I wish this computer was better so that I can see the floor in brawl box.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ey6sx1ousuylq1q/2FxrFNrysb


So far, which animations are done now?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 08, 2014, 09:11:44 PM #5 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:02:40 AM by Armored dragon45
not too many, the touching the ground thing is a bit of a problem as I couldn't see the floor over at the windows XP computer. The windows 7 computer can though. the catch attack animation from peach is only missing something with one of the hands, the down throw stomp is pretty much close to done. The animations I edited are at the bottom of the motion.pac, expect for the down throw, that's in it's normal spot.

Post Merge: April 09, 2014, 03:02:40 AM

I fixed up the catch attack animation for the most part and now I even have a useable PSA that adds it. only the one attack though and it's not fully set up right, the hitbox at least hits the opponent grab when normal size, not tested beyond that and I think it might look slightly weird with normal lucario.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hdjj8ptwvkaaebg/ZO-owvjTfG
it also includes the down throw stomp.