Ashley's importing team: In need of collaborators

Started by Ashley and Red, August 18, 2014, 12:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 18, 2014, 12:36:44 AM Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:09:55 AM by Ashley and Red
So, how can I start...? Well, I have LOTS of Mario models (not only Mario, but specially Mario's) that I ripped from games and/or modelled by myself and/or downloaded anywhere. Normally people import model by themselves however I have 2 problems:

I Suck at rigging and my MAYA brakes the models.

I need volunteers for righing/importing models. Waht I have for now:

OBJ Format: Oerba Dia Vanille, Lightning, Serah, Lebreau,Nude Vanille, Fang

DAE format:Striker Peach and Striker Daisy

MMD (.pmx and .pmd): Sports Rosalina (made by myself), Princess White Mage (made by.me too), Pink Gold Peach (working on), Swimsuit Peach and Swimsuit Daisy

BRRES format (mdl0 or dae) Tennis Peach, Tennis Daisy, White Mage, Pure White Mage, Sports Peach, Sports Daisy.


Obviously I will COLLAB who helps me. I will also post pics often

Post Merge: August 18, 2014, 01:09:54 AM



WIP   Sports Rosalina. I did it and is a .pmx model. :)


well i volunteer... to rig/import tennis daisy. as you know  ;D

August 24, 2014, 05:17:25 PM #3 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:02:18 PM by Ashley and Red
yay thank you. I will PM younow

Post Merge: August 25, 2014, 08:02:18 PM

Something I am working on. Obviously needs someone to import...




I may do Amour Luka. Credits to xXNekoChanOfDoomXx for ripping the models from project Diva? Project Diva 2nd. I am actually rigging them to MikuMikuDance, but the bones just work for MMD, not Brawl :/