Project Ho-Oh returns (RIGGER MAYBE FOUND)

Started by ラッキー★ヨーイ, December 23, 2012, 01:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Chaoszard on December 27, 2012, 08:44:19 AM
We can use some of charizard's animations.
if someone riggs it over charizard you can use all charizard animations you want  but until then you cant use any of them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I could rig it. .-. Never done wings before and I'd like to give it a try
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Jolly Pervy on December 27, 2012, 03:20:08 PM
I could rig it. .-. Never done wings before and I'd like to give it a try
do it xD look at snoopy ridley  with ine slot bones to make charizard legs straight down  since ho oh wouldnt like wide hips xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Jolly Pervy on December 27, 2012, 03:20:08 PM
I could rig it. .-. Never done wings before and I'd like to give it a try
wait so are you going to rig it if so I'd be really happy >.<

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, just tell me the details. Like who you want it tigged over, if you want it a oneslot rig to work with other models, or if you want it fit to proportions. Stuff like that
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Jolly Pervy on December 29, 2012, 02:05:29 PM
Yeah, just tell me the details. Like who you want it tigged over, if you want it a oneslot rig to work with other models, or if you want it fit to proportions. Stuff like that
it was already stated that charizard would be a good call considering how good aafyre lugia looks xD and you can make a onle slot rigg like snoopy ridley so ho oh has straight down legs instead of wide hips
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2012, 02:53:27 PM
it was already stated that charizard would be a good call considering how good aafyre lugia looks xD and you can make a onle slot rigg like snoopy ridley so ho oh has straight down legs instead of wide hips
sorry I dont understand all these terms since I've been away for soo long x.x I only understand some...

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.