Can I get some other users' opinions?

Started by Fawfulcopter, January 16, 2012, 07:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm a big Sonic Battle Fan, but http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8506 doesn't mention what was changed moveset-wise, and to what. Does it rock, or suck?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18524 Is this Overpowered for use in regular battles, or is it fairly balanced and most importantly, more fun than boring old Brawl Sonic?

Between the two, which would you recommend more?

i like the second one just because its cooler then brawl sonic's moves


use my SMBZ Sonic moveset its a really fun PSA and not really overpowered + you can do good combos
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 16, 2012, 07:00:14 PM
2nd one sucks don't use it >.> ....
O.O lolwut?
----------------
Second.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


u should jus try hem ll out cuz there all fun 2 use and unique in their own way

Quote from: MarioDK on January 16, 2012, 07:05:44 PM
use my SMBZ Sonic moveset its a really fun PSA and not really overpowered + you can do good combos
I REALLY don't like SMBZ

Quote from: Fawfulcopter on January 16, 2012, 08:34:20 PM
I REALLY don't like SMBZ
SMBZ sonic is really more of a combination of all Sonic PSA's ever made for Sonic. It uses aspects from Sonic Battle moveset, Sdooms Burst Sonic, HyperDrive Sonic, and one more I think.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood