How can I use BrawlEx and Project M 3.02 to get a Zero Suit Samus Clone?

Started by davidvkimball, October 26, 2014, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Here is what I want to do.

Using the BrawlEx method of cloning, I want to clone Zero Suit Samus and create another slot on the Character Selection Screen.

I'm planning on using another character model and custom moveset for Zero Suit that I already have.

How can I do this? I can't use the standard method because the default character selection screen doesn't include Mewtwo and Roy, and I can't figure out how to modify Project M's.

I've searched this extensively and have turned here.

Things I've tried:


  • Watching tutorial videos
  • Editing existing PM BrawlEx packs (such as PM Unbound)
  • Messing with codes and module files

From the downloads, there doesn't appear to be a modified ft_samus.rel module file, either. So I'm stuck!

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

It isn't possible to clone Samus yet, sadly.
Your best bet would be by porting her to another portable character, link Snake or something.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Aww too bad. So there's no way to take a moveset and skin for Zero Suit and add it to the game? For example, I can't convert them and put them over Solid Snake?

Do you know of PM DIY? That may help
There is no such thing as a painless lesson....

Is it possible to make Zero Suit Samus' clone manually, without using Brawlex Clone Tool?

If you were to convert it to a clone-able character, how would you do it?
私はあなたの最も暗い悪夢になります.