Help: How to Add Stage Platforms

Started by PKMetalEd, February 14, 2016, 08:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey, I'm really new to the PM editing scene, and I need some help. I recently got ProjectEmeraldX's Makoto pack, with the Tartarus stage over Castle Siege. What I wanted to ask is, is that can anybody help me add some platforms, mainly above the main area? There's nothing wrong with the stage, I just find it kind of... basic.

On a similar note, who can recommend some good apps to create some stages? I have another Persona-styled stage, but I don't have the slightest idea how.
Thanks.

Sorry for borderline necroposting, but this question is unresolved and that isn't breaking any of the rules (I think).
All you have to do is export the platforms as a .mdl0, export its textures, go to Castle Siege, add a new model and then replace it with the platform, and then import the platform textures.