Ultima's Import Thread!!!

Started by UltIMa647, May 20, 2016, 01:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 20, 2016, 01:07:35 AM Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:31:51 PM by UltIMa647
Looks like it's come to this...
ThEUltIMa647'S IMPORTING THREAD!
Like we haven't had enough of these.
So, I've been slowly getting into imports, so this thread kinda documents them, and includes sneak peaks into my next project.
Now, I'll be upright, my next project is another Dogemar thing.
BUT
It will be a combination of various olimar based hacks! It will include...
Project Maritime, Mango, and Minty Dogemar (No mars because dl for OliMars is broke :/ Please fix it creator!)
Alt. Costumes for Dogemar instead of just texture replacements (maybe an added hat)
President Dogemar
And MORE!
(Credit to original hacks will be given in a txt file once uploaded)
Exciting right?
What can I say, I'm a sucker for the Doge.
Some renders to get you excited! Just need to add more costumes. Every costume that has been finished will go into this album. http://imgur.com/a/JxJa3
Welp, more will be added as soon as I get stuff worked out with other imports.
See ya soon!

Alright, update time.
I've been working on something non-brawl hacking related.
I'm actually working on my own game that I plan to sell, so I won't be making much brawl related things for a while.
However, I will (possibly, don't count on it) release demos of the game on this forum.
So, thanks for being patient with me, and I'll probably be back.
CHALLENGER APPROACHING
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Some people can't handle the yeyness

I take CSP, BP, and Stock requests! PM me or go to this topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75134.0
I also take Texture requests! PM me for those!