BrawlBox for android?

Started by Kit Ballard - CellPhone, June 27, 2012, 02:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2012, 03:26:46 AM
:O Kryal!

I have to rewrite the OpenGL stuff to support shaders anyway, just tell me what the best path to take for OpenGL support is and I'll do it.

Rewrite the rendering code and logic using the OpenGL shader language (which is based on C). Use minimal functions from OpenGL itself and stick to the GLES 3.0 subset (only use programs and shaders with element arrays)
What you desire to see, learn. When you can learn no more, create. When you can create no more, perfection.

Quote from: Kryal on September 01, 2012, 04:48:27 PM
Rewrite the rendering code and logic using the OpenGL shader language (which is based on C). Use minimal functions from OpenGL itself and stick to the GLES 3.0 subset (only use programs and shaders with element arrays)

Alright, good. I'm already halfway done with exactly that. :D

Honestly, I completely forgot I made this topic.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



will be easy to use them from anywhere if it comes on iphone or android
I love reading comics playgames