Jigglypuff buff

Started by bufobrawl, August 20, 2012, 04:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

a couple weeks ago I released a jigglypuff PSA that gave jigglypuf 50% more attack damage. now I want to know how to make her knock back less (what I mean is make her less easy to just knock off.) AND I want to make it when her shield busts she doesn't just go flying and die. any help would be appreciated!
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Wrong place to post.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

then where do I post it?
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

well to make her more resistance to knockback you need to change the weight go to atributes on psa or bbx and increase the value also there is a help zone on A/A attack and animations help this should be there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.