Adding Textures

Started by CharizardSpa, December 07, 2012, 03:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I imagine multiple people have asked this question already, but some of my friends are telling me that I NEED to have a modded version of SSBB (Like Project M or Brawl -) to add character skins + stages + music. Is this true? If not, can someone please explain a way for me to do it while still having regular Brawl, please. I would like to have the full roster of characters instead of being limited to the Project M roster.

It's actually the opposite, you NEED to have the ability to add skins/stages/music to play modded versions of Brawl. If you don't want any special version of Brawl, simply use ONLY Phantom Wing's file patch code in your GCT file. It's the game-changer codes combined with specially prepared character PSAs and stages (which need the file patch code to be used) that create the other versions of Brawl.

I recommend getting the Custom CSS V3 code as well, it'll create separate icons for each of the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon so that they can be used individually (wild Pokemon) without the ability to change with Down+B. Zero Suit Samus will also gain a separate icon and Zelda/Sheik are separated into two different ones, but they can still switch to their other form normally.
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Where can I find a link to Phantom Wing's patch and the GCT file that is needed?