Riivolution for Gecko users HELP NEEDED

Started by FuzzyDesu, December 06, 2012, 01:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 06, 2012, 01:17:39 AM Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 01:02:45 AM by ♪Seed♪
I need some help with BeyondYou's Riivolution for Gecko users. However, when I clicked launch on Riivolution, nothing would appear at all. I don't think it froze though. I checked the GCT for File Patch Code, and it wasn't there. I used a GCT made for Riivolution, too. I have no clue what is wrong with this. Can someone look at the image and see if anything is wrong?



Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 01:02:10 AM

...anyone?

Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 01:02:45 AM

...Anyone?
e

Quote from: ♪Seed♪ on December 06, 2012, 01:17:39 AM
I need some help with BeyondYou's Riivolution for Gecko users. However, when I clicked launch on Riivolution, nothing would appear at all. I don't think it froze though. I checked the GCT for File Patch Code, and it wasn't there. I used a GCT made for Riivolution, too. I have no clue what is wrong with this. Can someone look at the image and see if anything is wrong?



Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 01:02:10 AM

...anyone?

Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 01:02:45 AM

...Anyone?
The files aren't in the correct places. In the riivolution folder (in apps), you only need the boot.elf, the meta.xml, and the icon.png. On the root of the SD card, create another folder called riivolution and put the BeyondRiivolution.xml, the codehandler, and the config folder in there.

Your layout should look like this:
SD Card (F:)\apps\riivolution\boot.elf
SD Card (F:)\apps\riivolution\meta.xml
SD Card (F:)\apps\riivolution\icon.png
SD Card (F:)\riivolution\BeyondRiivolution.xml
SD Card (F:)\riivolution\codehandler.bin
SD Card (F:)\riivolution\config\...

And if you are trying to use codes, they must be in the pf folder.
SD Card (F:)\private\wii\app\rsbe\pf\RSBE01.gct