Project Mewtwo - The Official KC-MM Thread!

Started by AGFanProduction, December 31, 2012, 09:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 09, 2013, 01:40:57 AMthat uses a marth .rel. and was a luigi hack. im currently working with PhantomWings to make a lucario .rel
Our dreams of Lucario vs Mewtwo may come true :O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 09, 2013, 02:08:25 AM
Our dreams of Lucario vs Mewtwo may come true :O

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24097
Don't know how good this works 'couse it's for NTSC only :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on January 09, 2013, 03:50:23 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24097
Don't know how good this works 'couse it's for NTSC only :P
that is lucario with a glitchy rel the n-b doesnt work at all so its a fake projectyle neither does the FS thats why its just an explosion and he cant sideB grab too, there is no way so far to rel port lucario articles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 09, 2013, 01:40:57 AM
that uses a marth .rel. and was a luigi hack. im currently working with PhantomWings to make a lucario .rel
Sounds good.  Pretty much everything with the one I have is good in my opinion except the Side B could be better and the neutral B can't be fully charged and ignores reflectors.  The Final is the same as the one pictured in this hack in the middle picture-

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24097

Only difference is the Mewtwo one is more purplish than bluish. 

Serious question

If you've gone through the effort of remaking every animation, why not actually make a custom bone structure?  Using Lucario's bone structure is only restricting the potential quality of the mod (most notably with the tail and finger bones).  I honestly see no reason for this to not use a custom boneset.

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on January 13, 2013, 04:24:46 PM
Serious question

If you've gone through the effort of remaking every animation, why not actually make a custom bone structure?  Using Lucario's bone structure is only restricting the potential quality of the mod (most notably with the tail and finger bones).  I honestly see no reason for this to not use a custom boneset.
I thought of the same thing.

That's why I'm going to be making a custom boneset for Mewtwo for when I further edit his moveset to be compatable and balanced for vBrawl.

I'm also going to attempt to fix up the animations that I have a nitpick with (ex: single frame WinWait/Smash Hold animations, Rotation/Translation issues, STR0, etc).

Same with possible PSA nitpicks (ex: Attack100 not working properly, SSE Attributes, etc).

But then there would be an issue for users who like to use Lucario models with the edited moveset...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

if mewtwo has a custoom boneset then we would loose all the diferent mewtos we wouldnt be able to use stars,star armored,n64 mewtwo,melee mewtwo and so on since they are all rigged in lucario boneset  in my opinion the trade doesnt seem worthy i personaly use all diferent mewtwos  as recolours as do almost everyone and the animations look preety cool dont know what would improve that much so you give up all other mewtwos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 13, 2013, 04:56:30 PM
if mewtwo has a custoom boneset then we would loose all the diferent mewtos we wouldnt be able to use stars,star armored,n64 mewtwo,melee mewtwo and so on since they are all rigged in lucario boneset  in my opinion the trade doesnt seem worthy i personaly use all diferent mewtwos  as recolours as do almost everyone and the animations look preety cool dont know what would improve that much so you give up all other mewtwos

The tail animations, which quite frankly look [censored], would improve exponentially with a custom boneset.  Considering Mewtwo uses his tail for A LOT and it's arguably the most notable part of his body it should animate properly. 

You want the other costumes?  Have them rigged to the custom boneset as well.  It's a  modification that would significantly improve the overall quality of the mod with a little more invested time. 

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on January 13, 2013, 05:03:40 PM
The tail animations, which quite frankly look [censored], would improve exponentially with a custom boneset.  Considering Mewtwo uses his tail for A LOT and it's arguably the most notable part of his body it should animate properly. 

You want the other costumes?  Have them rigged to the custom boneset as well.  It's a  modification that would significantly improve the overall quality of the mod with a little more invested time. 
if all mewtwo  models were rigged on the new boneset i wouldnt mind but i doubt anyone would rigg all mewtwo models imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 13, 2013, 05:26:59 PM #54 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:31:44 PM by KingJigglypuff
I was going to make a custom boneset for StarWaffle's Mewtwo, but I need to contact him, so I can get his .max file of Mewtwo that has the full T-Pose (i.e. No posed tail and fingers). That is, if it's OK with him if I do so.

I'm also going to be making my own sound mod for Mewtwo to fit better, and be more complete. Because right now, the current sound pack has things like grunts over effect SFX, effect SFX over grunts, etc. I just need to find a way to rip all the Mewtwo sounds from Melee. Also, I might get some English quotes to use for his Wins. And of course an alt pack with the original Japanese Melee quotes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]