Dark Sonic over Ganondorf!

Started by Kai Vincent, March 01, 2013, 08:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 01, 2013, 08:42:23 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:32:54 AM by KingOfChaos
Ladies N Gents, after seeing KTH's Dark Sonic over Ganondorf, I felt the need to do this! A tiny little moveset that requires more work, yet has all the ideas I had when I was starting it off. Minor changes as of now, I just hope any animators and people who truly know how to use Project Smash Attacks might wanna pick up from here, and ask me if I got any ideas. Here are the pics of everything replaced:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So yeah, that's it. Lemme know what you think. And: Don't be too hard. It's my first moveset. : )
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

This what I wanted the fist time I saw Dark Sonic over Ganon! If you want, I can make Wait 3 animation longer for you :)

Quote from: Kashomaru on March 28, 2013, 07:04:56 PM
This what I wanted the fist time I saw Dark Sonic over Ganon! If you want, I can make Wait 3 animation longer for you :)
sure. go ahead. : )
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

March 28, 2013, 09:30:28 PM #3 Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:33:14 AM by KingOfChaos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

theses are my animations i made for the silver over falco psa
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My question is, is there a download for it, yet? I'd like to test it out.

Quote from: Gifted on December 26, 2013, 09:51:00 AM
My question is, is there a download for it, yet? I'd like to test it out.
Why, yes, dear friend. Go to my profile, and you'll find it : )
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

How do I download it? Do can I play it on my Wii? Or do I need a dolphin emulator?
Last thing I downloaded was project M, and that took awhile to get working, So I'm kinda confused,

Quote from: Gifted on January 10, 2014, 02:33:12 AM
How do I download it? Do can I play it on my Wii? Or do I need a dolphin emulator?
Last thing I downloaded was project M, and that took awhile to get working, So I'm kinda confused,
Wow, that's a lot of questions... Ok, I'll try to answer all of them.
-It's in my profile. The download. Just go ahead, and download : ) If something goes wrong, tell me thru here, or shoot a PM at me : )
-Yes, you can. I tested it on my Wii before uploading, and after the updates : ) I have no idea about dolphin... Never used it.
-I don't have Project: M, and quite frankly, I'm not interested in Project: M, so I dunno if it works on Project: M. Be a charm and test it out, then hit me back and tell me if it's compatible : )
Hope I helped : )
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

I took off Project M and tried it on the normal Brawl thing, Using an SD Card.
Didn't work. :< Meh, would have been a nice thing to try.
Having a decent Dark Sonic.
As for Project M, you should give it a shot.
It's like... normal Melee, but as Brawl.
However, they nuttered some of my favorite Characters.
But they made it easier to chain grab with Ice Climbers. So... :>

Quote from: Gifted on January 11, 2014, 02:37:32 AM
I took off Project M and tried it on the normal Brawl thing, Using an SD Card.
Didn't work. :< Meh, would have been a nice thing to try.
Having a decent Dark Sonic.
As for Project M, you should give it a shot.
It's like... normal Melee, but as Brawl.
However, they nuttered some of my favorite Characters.
But they made it easier to chain grab with Ice Climbers. So... :>
WHAT?! It didn't work? How on... Wait... Did you download KTH's textures first? They are vital to the correct functioning of the moveset, also not altering any file, just copying it to the SD Card. That is way too strange... The mod didn't work. I've had people telling me how satisfied they are with the mod.
As for Project: M... I have Melee here... And... I never really enjoyed it. I have it cause my mom bought it like 10 years ago, and my bro is the one who really loved it. We got Brawl thanks to my bro as well.
Anyway... Sad news hearing that the mod didn't work. Try everything you can to make it so. But yeah...... Strange. On my account, I just accommodate KTH's Dark Sonic textures to every Ganondorf texture space (FitGanon00.pac & .pcs, i.e.), and then copy the moveset from my .rar to the folder in the SD Card... Well, yeah. I encourage you to keep trying : ) maybe something'll turn up : )
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

Bleh. So much work for one Texture. e.e I'll pass on that.
But thank you, anyway.

February 05, 2014, 05:18:07 AM #11 Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:33:37 AM by KingOfChaos
Ladies N' Gents (AND OTHERS XD), one more update! Oh, yes! One more! I've fixed the AppealS, and changed the AttackS4S and all related to it, taking them back to Ganondorf's original ones. Also, the AttackHi4 and all related to it have seen a small change. I've also added a new AppealHi. Due to lack of time, I won't be able to upload it with caps until tomorrow, but do wait for it. Here are some images taken from my lappy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Download will be up shortly.
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

July 07, 2014, 01:29:10 AM #12 Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 10:46:56 PM by Ryu Jionghun (류죵훈)
To all interested: I am now working on a new update that fixed the AttackHi4 hitbox error, modified Specials (SpecialN now with original animation made by me, and SpecialLw now a corkscrew kick), and a new Win motion (composed of Ganondorf's regular SpecialN animation and a Wait animation while I think of something better). Download and caps... Hopefully tomorrow. Keep checking back!

Post Merge: July 07, 2014, 05:34:54 AM

Ok, here's today's BIG update:

New animation for Dark Sonic's "Darklord Punch" (why not?)


A better side kick. I'd say.


New animation for Dark Sonic's "Twisted Screwdriver" (again, why not?)

Plus more updates that I will capture tomorrow. Good night! (It's 11:34 P.M. over here)

Post Merge: July 07, 2014, 10:46:56 PM

To all of those who read the update yesterday, bad news: Apparently, PAC size can be an issue here too (I think). After being done, I realized the MotionEtc file went from 4MB to 4.81MB, and when I tried playing Brawl with said updated moveset, it crashed every time. I'm sorry to disappoint, and I wish I knew how to make it stop crashing Wiis. If anybody knows a solution or is willing to look into it, I'll gladly credit you or even collab. I don't know what to do. Sorry.

  -류죵훈-
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

July 20, 2014, 02:59:45 AM #13 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 03:00:47 AM by Ryu Jionghun (류죵훈)
Small update: If anyone knows, I need this info checked on: I just now decided to try out compressing the MotionEtc.pac. I used LZ77, but kept it as a .pac, but I do need to mention I read that after compressing with LZ77, I must save as .pcs. I had my doubts, given the fact that Motion files have to be .pac (to my knowledge), but this one guy I read got it working, though he didn't specify if he used LZ77, ExtendedLZ77 (I think it was ExtendedLZ77, can't quite remember), or the other one that I didn't even read (God, I'm silly). I would highly appreciate, and gladly credit, whoever confirms it before I try it out myself. If not, and you already found a way to fix it, contact me. I'm hoping to try it out tomorrow, though who knows. Just hoping it'll do.
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.