Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Team Brawl? (Solved)  (Read 1362 times)
srs1992
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 10, 2013, 04:07:41 AM »

I would like to try out brawl hacking but I only play on team brawl. I don't want to end up going through all the trouble of hacking my wii and end up not getting to use any hacks. The thing is the characters I want to to download are models or imports or both. I'm asking because I have seen lots of youtube videos that show the hacked characters in action, but i have yet to see one that uses these brawl hacks in team brawl. Is it possible to use model or import type hacks in team brawl and if so, how?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:29:13 AM by srs1992 » Logged

Magashi
Intermediate Kitten

Within all light, there iss darkness

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 05:40:11 AM »

I figure you would just do everything like normal, then select Team Brawl when your playing, unless there is something I'm missing

Marios_shadow
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 05:54:54 AM »

The "hacks" are made to replace a character's costume slot, the game will act as it usually does and merrily load what it's given; there's no differentiation made between a costume and the "hack" with which it's being replaced.
Meaning that if I were to, say, replace Luigi's red outfit with a Mr. L "hack" and chose to play Team Brawl on red team as Luigi, the game would load the Mr. L costume. To the game, Mr. L is red Luigi. As such, it's a good idea to keep track of what you're replacing with what if you intend to play team Brawl.

srs1992
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 11:33:27 AM »

So it's no different than replacing a texture? I thought because they were models and not textures the hacks would be saved differently... So using them in team brawl is no different then replacing a texture?

Marios_shadow
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »

So it's no different than replacing a texture? I thought because they were models and not textures the hacks would be saved differently... So using them in team brawl is no different then replacing a texture?
You got it.

srs1992
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 02:27:19 PM »

Thanks for the help! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 02:30:22 PM by srs1992 » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: