Game crashes when Samus does final smash

Started by Nebulon, June 19, 2013, 05:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm not sure if this is the right area, but it seemed close enough. Sorry if it's wrong :/

Hey, I know that this sort of thing can happen if you use .pac and .pcs files over characters, but I was wondering if there was a way to keep it from crashing whenever Samus uses her final Smash.

I'm using Cbliss and I don't know if that's a contributing factor, but either way is there a way to prevent this?

If not are there ways to keep Samus/Zero suit Samus from Transforming when performing her final smash?

If anyone could help, that'd be great. I hope to hear from someone soon.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

If she crashes during her final smash, it might be a few things.

1: Your Zero Suit Samus hack is bad, causing the freeze.
2: The final smash for Samus is bad, causing the freeze.

Yes there is a code that prevents Samus from changing, it's somewhere on KCMM. I don't know where exactly.

I see. Okay, I'll see if switching some things around can't isolate a problem, and if all else fails I'll dig deep in KCMM. Thanks!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

samus and zero suit samus must have their respective pac and pcs files,

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 20, 2013, 12:29:13 AM
samus and zero suit samus must have their respective pac and pcs files,

That won't necessarily causes freezes, though. If a hack lacked one, the character would simply turned into an unhacked version of them

Did you read the all the messages by the creator? some of them say that using the final smash will freeze the game. and also depending on what controller typr you use, select Samus and try holding (- then press + on wiimote)(Nunchuck Z then + with a Nunchuck attached)(Hold R then press START on gamecube controller) or (Hold R then press + on wii classic controller) I know there's a lot of info. here but that will start you out as zero suit and will also prove whether it is your final smash or the texture for Zero suit Samus. Sorry for the lengthy reply. :)

I should probably point out that the .pac file needs to be decompressed.

June 25, 2013, 09:13:56 AM #7 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 09:17:13 AM by AdfroMan
Since you're using cBliss you should make sure that you have the extra .pac and .pcs files for the new slots or else it'll freeze. You can use these PSAs to stop them transforming.