can WiiU use my Gecko OS SD loader mods?

Started by BigPizza77, June 21, 2013, 04:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi all, does anyone know if it's possible to use my mods that load off my SD card with a WiiU? I've read that the WiiU essentially emulates a Wii when playing Wii games, so I think that using Gecko OS would work when playing brawl on WiiU in theory? I havent found much, if anything, on this topic and I figured I'd ask.

Thanks! :kdance:

yeah it works fine
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 21, 2013, 04:23:41 PM
yeah it works fine

good god that question was one of my main concerns with buying the WiiU. Well [censored]! now I have to get one!

thanks!  :)

no prob
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.