Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Riivolution Black Screen and Wrist Strap Freeze?  (Read 1024 times)
namine207
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 09, 2013, 01:28:41 PM »

Hello!

So I've been trying to switch from Gecko to Riivolution. I installed BeyondYou's Riivolution for Gecko Users and ran it without any Smash Bros Mods, but it gave me a black screen every time I tried to load the game. I turned off the Hook and XML settings, but then it just froze at the wrist strap screen. I read up a little and made sure my sd card wasn't locked, but even so, it still gave me the wrist strap freeze.

Last night, I reformatted and put the Project M Riivolution files on my SD card, but the same thing happened. A black screen, regardless of the settings.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I remember that the first time I loaded it up, Riivolution told me that it had to reinstall iOS 37, but I've done that a few times via Multi Mod Manager, and nothing's changed. I was really hoping to use Riivolution so that I could change the cutscenes, audio, and a few other things, but it doesn't seem to want to work.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

-Namine207

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: