Ganondorf with Sword Mode

Started by Ashingda, November 18, 2013, 02:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 18, 2013, 02:34:20 PM Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:43:06 PM by Ashingda
This is not the first of its kind but the goal here is different. To add a sword mode to Ganondorf but still retain all his normal moveset. And as for normal I'm referring to ProjectM.

My first two versions had the sword imported into Ganondorf's model and it was going fine until I learned of Quicksilver and his Gerudo Prince who can switch between sword or no sword. I downloaded a copy of his and played around with it but learned the PSA was a bit of a mess and was near impossible for me to revert his PSA back to normal so I can modify it. After days of researching and testing I figured out how to get the same effect with the use of Tabuu 3 Alpha. It was actually very simple!

The current project has two movesets, sharing only a few common attacks. The hitbox are not done with the sword yet but it is one of the easier things to do.

Ganondorf with Sword ver 3 Alpha

November 25, 2013, 10:37:19 PM #1 Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:39:41 PM by Ashingda
Moving on to next phase of fixing hitboxes and improved animations for Normal attacks. Most of the moves are done, just only two are still getting worked on; the U-Smash and the Dash-A.

Hitbox, damage and trajectory are still being adjusted. Not all sound and graphical effects are working correctly yet.

v0.2a
Ganondorf with Sword v0.2a


Wow.

This moveset looks great.

Though one suggestion...

Make the sword moves use the slash effect.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

^ Considering it's in beta, no doubt he'll get to that in due time, same with changing up the timing of some of the sound effects. Looks great so far :)