Database error

Started by somen00b, November 29, 2023, 08:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

To whom it may concern, when I try to access brawlvault recently I get this error message:

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

I am having this same error, not sure if I should start a new thread or if there's a grace period before being able to access the vault. Using a direct link to a mod in the vault or just clicking on the Brawl Vault button on the top ribbon takes me to the same page that states the same as above:

"Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

Unfortunately, I believe the vault is gone for now—something, something, the library of Alexandria.

So, the vault has been online for at least a little over a week now. (I haven't been counting but, when I want to come here, the vault is always up and running.)

So...it's kind of a good sign?

It seems like it's down again.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Hoping the Vault becomes active again.
So there I was... stranded in the wild wilderness of the wild, with no food or safe shelter for four hundred and sixty five days, surrounded by nothing but dry hills, lonely nights, predators stalking me, and the occasional skyscraper.

Needless to say, it was a dire ordeal of the highest level of Shakespearean suffering...

Quote from: DSX8 on December 17, 2025, 04:25:09 AM
Private Girls In Your Town - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating
https://privateladyescorts.com

Private Lady In Your Town - Anonymous Adult Dating - No Verify

NO...THEY DONE GOT DSX8!?!