Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can i have some help please?  (Read 1732 times)
Augrum
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 30, 2014, 04:49:33 PM »

I'm using the Dolphin emulator, can anyone show me how to mod my characters on this emulator, eg: I'm trying to mod my Samus into Dark Samus. But this keeps coming up when i use WIIScrubber...

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 06:44:31 PM
?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:44:31 PM by Augrum » Logged

Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:15:41 PM »

I'm using the Dolphin emulator, can anyone show me how to mod my characters on this emulator, eg: I'm trying to mod my Samus into Dark Samus. But this keeps coming up when i use WIIScrubber...

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 06:44:31 PM
    ?

It's easier to just use winimage.

Erico9001
    Expert Kitten

Hmm... What do I say...

• Awards Fiery Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 07:59:30 AM »

If you continue clicking through the messages you should eventually get to your files. What the messages are telling you is that there are files missing from your iso. The thing is that this normally wouldn't be much of an issue, but for modding it is such a pain because you have to click through all of these messages each time you replace a file. I know this because when I was starting out I went like a month clicking through those. You should get a new iso, preferably an ntsc one instead of pal, in order to save lots of time. Smiley

Just for reference, a good ntsc iso will be like 7.9GB in size. I think pal is like 7.8GB.
    ----
    edits: The other time you'll get these kinds of messages is if you try to edit the iso while dolphin is still reading it.

The reason I think you should go with an NTSC iso is more files and codes are compatible with it. Though, if you have a non-USA Wii and might eventually want to mod your wii to be able to read your isos you may want PAL. Of course, with the nintendo network shutting down soon there won't be much of a purpose to playing with it on a wii anymore, unless your computer doesn't handle it well. But if you live in USA just get ntsc.
    « Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 08:16:03 AM by Erico9001 » Logged

¸´…………Êrîçô>9000…………`¸
    '‹,¸¸,«^*^›„¸¸„‹^*^»,¸¸,‹'

Brawling Moi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 10:19:12 AM »

Make sure you don't have Dolphin opened.

londtex
    Advanced Kitten

Real Men don't heal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 10:14:31 AM »

Don't edit the iso. Use Gecko for Dolphin.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: