Can someone link me a GCT Editor?

Started by SmashClash, October 28, 2010, 09:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Yeah, I already have Cheat Manager.....Oh wait! I think the downloads is in one of WackaAlpaca's tutorial's description.

October 29, 2010, 08:23:55 AM #4 Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 08:33:25 AM by Miniova
I found one a while ago.  Lemme look real quick for it.
EDIT:  Here you go


People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993


Quote from: LordNOaH on October 29, 2010, 09:08:02 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on October 28, 2010, 10:34:47 PM
Quote from: LordNOaH on October 28, 2010, 09:56:01 PM
http://wiird.l0nk.org/ocarina.zip
GCT Editor, not cheat manager.
Its in the zip file, that just added an unnecessary 3 posts to this thread.
Conserve segtendo, soon we'll be runnin out 'o internets
I still only see Code Manager.


No it doesn't. When I click Chibosempai's v1.0 GCT Editor it goes to a Revolution page.(Not Riivolution) >:(


Oh yeah! I was meaning to look there but it slipped my mine... Thanks!

Did you not see my post?


People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

@Miniova- Look at my last reply to Lord No@h. >_>

i tried to enter the link but it says that the file not found

Thats because this thread is almost four years old. Don't post in dead threads.

Locked.