PM Character Freezes

Started by Quest4Power791, July 04, 2014, 02:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can someone help me with my problem? For some odd reason ProjectM freezes with a lot of characters for no apparent reason. For example, I can select Falco and the match will begin but as soon as I move, the game crashes. Happens with Jigglypuff, Ness, and a few others as well. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a solution. Thank you!

There could be lots of reasons to this; be specific; no one can help you if you don't give any information about the problem; that would be like asking a dentist to fill you cavities if he doesn't know where they are.

July 04, 2014, 09:23:36 AM #2 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 09:37:33 AM by Quest4Power791
To be more specific, it simply freezes as soon as the match begins. "Ready...GO!" Then it freezes with Falco, Pit, or Ness(it just doesn't load sometimes with Jigglypuff but I managed to make it work). I honestly can't be any more specific. That's literally what happens. I've even cleared out Falco's files in my SD yet it still freezes. I tried to add new ones and the same situation occurs.

Post Merge: July 04, 2014, 09:32:37 AM

Quick Note: It doesn't freeze instantly but only if the character makes a move ex: running, jumping, attacks, etc.

Post Merge: July 04, 2014, 09:37:33 AM

Nevermind but thanks for taking the time to help. It was a sfx file that was being a bit haywire which caused characters to freeze.