Dreamland 64

Started by jkid101094, April 18, 2010, 07:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OK, being new to Brawl Vault, I'm not sure where I should put this so mods, please correct me if I'm wrong.



This picture is the closest to what it is now. The platforms have been replaced with those from Yoshi's Island (Brawl).

This was supposed to be Dream Land 64, but it looks nothing like it so for right now I'm just calling it Dreamland.

So I have a few questions since this isn't complete yet. Also, I have a video I made, but it's in terrible quality.

1.) How do I put a texture on the white pathway? I tried putting a texture over env (I think that's the name Brawl uses) and it turned blue.

2.) I tried decreasing the size of the Yoshi's Island Platforms, moving Whispy around, and other things, but the only thing that worked was repositioning the platforms.

3.) How do I make Whispy blow air that actually affects the players? I know I can import animations and how to do so, but I'm not entirely sure on all the extra things such as adding collision boxes.

Thank you in advance!  ;D

Thanks to Gelatos for the sig! ^.^


1.Not too sure on that one
2.Have to apply the changes through a animation
3.You're going to have to use green greens as a base because it a hitbox and we can't add/edit hitboxes yet

1.) OK, I'll seek more help on that one.
2.) I'll do that. But do I create a new animation for each object?
3.) Thank You. I'll port it to Green Greens ASAP. =)
4.) Do I know you on Smash Boards? You seem familiar.

Thanks to Gelatos for the sig! ^.^

Right-click the modeldata and hit new-> animation
Yes i'm on smashboards as Mr.Chuy

1.) I take that as a yes? :)
2.) I knew I saw you someone before.  ;)

Thanks to Gelatos for the sig! ^.^

Yes that would be a yes
Need any help with anything send me a pm i'll be glad to help

Thank you. I'll be sure to do all I can in return. :)

Thanks to Gelatos for the sig! ^.^