Best/Easiest/Recommended Method to speed up Brawl?

Started by LeconDC Gaming, October 28, 2015, 08:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've tried some PSA editing (with Smash Attacks), up to the point where I can alter character's walking and jumping speed, I can't find out how to slightly speed up attacks e.d.

Or is there another (easier) way to speed up brawl? With that I mean the character's movements ofcourse.

Or is it possible to increase the speed of attacks and movement another way?

You can do one of two things for attacks.

1.) Use Frame Speed Modifiers.

2.) Edit the animation of the attack, so it comes out faster, but you would have to edit the timers in the Sub Action if you do.

For movement speed, you can also do one of two things.

1.) Edit attributes that are related to movement.

2.) In walking and running animations, increase the distance the TransN bone goes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]