Most Powerful PSA you have ever seen/played?

Started by Flandre Scarlet, February 08, 2016, 03:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What is the most powerful publicly released PSA/Moveset you have ever seen or used. Please provide a link to it if you can and some sort of visual proof (picture or video) I am just generally curious as to what the most powerful moveset ever is. (Note a crash/freeze does not count)
Fan of Touhou and Smash alike.
Release Hacks 2
Current Project: Super Mewtwo (v2/revamp)
Next Projects: Marth's Longsword, Divine Onslaught Captain Falcon, Sakuya Izayoi

Well, basically all the PSA entries labeled as "GOD PSA" are, way too much imo, it's a total mess. I'll always be surprised at how they don't freeze the game.

Like this one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35004

You can't see a damn thing when playing it.

This one however is fun, especially when you fight a bot that use it as well



I would say the Golden Mr Game & Watch God PSA. That is really the most overpowered PSA I have ever played with. (It's one of the first ones if you browse through Mr Game & Watch). But yeah, I agree with BBreon, basically every god PSA is really broken, but can be pretty hilarious nevertheless XD
And still... no Project M PAL...