[A, PSA] Tabuu's Wii U Mods! King Cold V. 2 Out!

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, September 20, 2016, 12:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 20, 2016, 12:22:30 AM Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 01:29:40 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Hi everyone! I've successfully been able to import two rigged models as skins in Sm4sh Wii U! Almost everything is just as easy if not easier than for Brawl, with the harder to reach filesize limits, easier voice mods, etc!

And I'm not done yet!

Here's my current WIP!

Skins:

MAGOLOR AND MAGOLOR EX:
Type: Skin / Import
Base char: Luigi
Features: Metal model, MTA animation, expressions, alphas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


KING COLD (VERSION 2):
Type: Skin / Import, with future animation/moveset/MSC/etc mod.
Base char: Ganondorf.
Features: Metal model, custom normal/AO maps and new textures, SWG bones for tail, voice mod, cosmetics.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks!

Eventually I will set up my first 3 characters' bones and rigs for when we can insert new fighters. Well, one is already all rigged up since he was planned to be a playable character in my canned Smash fangame SSB Feud, but the other 2 need to as well.

I have the character script files from RTB on my drive in case they come in handy. I imagine we'll do like Brawl and replace before we can insert new.

For now I'll look for a NUS3bank creator/editor.

Wait, what about K Rool? I thought you cancelled the Brawl version for when Wii U Hacking is possible, did you cancell him all together? :O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

No, I didn't cancel K. Rool. I actually have an idea for a new model to use in the project!

I started the rig on Fredrik 2 days ago. Working on the hands ATM. Saving upperbody, mouth and eyes last. Helmet, chains, big/small horn, kilt, cape, legs and stache are all fully rigged. When it's all done, I'll try and learn how to make a metal.nud.

My PSAs, like for SSBB, will feature the whole package: CSP/BP, nameplates, SFX, the works. Except with one major difference. I will NOT start and do 20 projects all at once. Fredrik and Fredrik only for now.





HOLY [censored], I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SITE :( :(

Hi, Tabuu here. Decided to change my handle due to.... personal issues.

I've been keeping myself very busy with my projects (my indie game, and the Smash Bros. fangame I recently cancelled)

But I still want to make a Lord Fredrik mod for Sm4sh. Him and King Cold. So I will take some time to restore my modding setup and get back up and running. Fredrik is completely ready to be converted to NUD/NUT/VBN.

Man, this place completely escaped me, I was so distracted... No longer. I'll restore his rig, my setup and get to putting Fred into the game.


February 08, 2017, 10:23:33 PM #8 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:42:02 AM by Rodo Furedorikku
Thanks, dude! :D

So thanks to Seg I got the filesystem back. In other news I have Lord Fredrik perfectly converted to NUD/NUT/VBN with nothing visibly messed up (geometry and bone-wise, haven't tested textures yet) and I'm ready to patch him over Ike and start ingame testing! After which, it's animation and cosmetic time! Moveset itself I'll wait till a bit later. I want to first get my hands dirty and make animations. I'll have to get Maya back, I think...

Also GOOD NEWS. After Lord Fredrik, KING K. ROOL will also be coming to Smash Wii U! I've gotten back the model I was going to use for him in Feud (it was an edited, improved DK64 model with more polys). But I'm focusing on Fredrik for now.

K. Rool might be put over Dark Pit if I can manage it.

EDIT: Ooops.... ^^;'



Quote from: HyperHandCRazy on February 11, 2017, 12:06:27 AM
great to see your hacking for wii u now

That's nice to hear, thank you!

Anyway. I still haven't figured out how to fix textures yet. No matter what I do he still shows up white and incredibly specular.

Can someone give me a few tips, please? I just want steps, I wish to do it myself rather than have someone else do it.