Noah Update Version 0.1.5 [10/3/2016]

Started by NoahTehFox, June 09, 2016, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"


March 21, 2017, 02:57:35 AM #62 Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 03:00:15 AM by Black Kyurem
Do you mind if I use Noah in a BrawlEx pack?

Quote from: Black Kyurem on March 21, 2017, 02:57:35 AM
Do you mind if I use Noah in a BrawlEx pack?

I don't mind it at all, do whatever you want with him.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

OK thanks, I couldn't find any CSP for Noah so I made my own:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Black Kyurem on March 21, 2017, 04:35:16 AM
OK thanks, I couldn't find any CSP for Noah so I made my own:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's nice, thank you!  I won't know how to make Noah compatible with anything other than Vanilla Brawl, so that would have to be up to other people if they want him to be compatible.  I'm developing Noah 2.0 right now, and it's top priority, so that's what I'll be working on.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Noah is very BrawlEx friendly as his/her weapons are part of his/her model as opposed to external GFX. I assume v2.0 will fix the bug where all the weapons appear during shieldbreak state.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Black Kyurem on March 22, 2017, 06:54:25 PM
Noah is very BrawlEx friendly as his/her weapons are part of his/her model as opposed to external GFX. I assume v2.0 will fix the bug where all the weapons appear during shieldbreak state.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's good to hear.

Oh and, Noah is meant to be a male.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Oh I Still Got His CSP I Made Before

http://imgur.com/a/Gfpsr
Dream Your Best, it aways work.

Quote from: Naji Kanuyo on March 23, 2017, 04:48:28 AM
Oh I Still Got His CSP I Made Before

http://imgur.com/a/Gfpsr

Yeah, I still have those too.  I appreciate it!
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Quote from: NoahTehFox on March 23, 2017, 09:03:34 PM
Yeah, I still have those too.  I appreciate it!

Alright Then,You're Welcome
Dream Your Best, it aways work.


I was rather bored and I was watching "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood". Then I remembered that Noah was an alchemist himself. So I made this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lTzRZE8s-k&feature=youtu.be

Hey there, out of curiosity is this project still being worked on? Also thank god the new version in the preview on page 5 has pants, I get unreasonably uncomfortable around empty crotch furry characters.

I really appreciate this so far, they look really nice and a lot of their movements are really fluid and pleasant. Keep up the good work.
How did I get here?


Come visit my website!
(Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
Main site:
http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
http://adf.ly/3Pm28

Quote from: GDelscribe on June 24, 2017, 05:29:17 PM
Hey there, out of curiosity is this project still being worked on? Also thank god the new version in the preview on page 5 has pants, I get unreasonably uncomfortable around empty crotch furry characters.

I really appreciate this so far, they look really nice and a lot of their movements are really fluid and pleasant. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!  I'm currently working on life things, so it's gonna be a while before I get back to the daily grind of working on this.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"