how to setup SSF2 on Homebrew?

Started by omegafalcon, April 07, 2015, 07:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 07, 2015, 07:37:09 PM Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:38:45 PM by omegafalcon
NOTE: I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, so sorry if it isn't

Im trying to setup Super Smash Flash 2 as a Hombrew Channel application. What I'd like to know is how to get it to work. I have the SSF2.exe and data folder. How do I get it so that it runs and plays properly on the Homebrew Channel?
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Uh. What?

SSF2 is a PC game and won't even run on the Wii's PPC hardware. You're better off with a PC anyway.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 07, 2015, 11:19:01 PM
Uh. What?

SSF2 is a PC game and won't even run on the Wii's PPC hardware. You're better off with a PC anyway.

HA, I noticed you from the Mcleodgaming forums. I'm Blackking1700.

It wasn't for me, my brothers love SSF2 but they don't have a PC to play it on, just trying to help 'em out is all.
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]


I'm really sorry for necroposting, but if anyone ever comes across this, I think it's possible. I mean, we had SRB2 (Sonic Robo Blast 2) ported to the Wii. So who knows? Maybe an earlier version of SSF2 is possible but I doubt the Wii could handle the latest version.