What Gecko codes should I use?

Started by DPBOX, May 07, 2020, 05:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I really want to make a Brawl mod pack, but one major pain in the ass that frustrates me to no end is Gecko codes. Which codes should I use? I just want to make a mod pack for regular Brawl, no Project M or Legacy XP or Brawl Minus or anything. All I want is a base set of codes that add as much stuff to the game as possible, for example, more sound banks, effect.pacs, stages, characters, costumes, etc.

In particular, I really want to use some of JOJI's codes, which are definitely some codes I'd want because they can add a lot of stuff to the game, but pretty much the whole site is in Japanese. I don't know Japanese, so it's really difficult for me to navigate the site and I can't read the description of the codes, what they do, how they work, and what I have to do when using the codes. Oh, and Google Translate is not working.

So can someone please send me a .txt file with codes that add as much stuff to the game as possible? You might want to tell me how to set up my pf folder and mod files when using them, too.
I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

This seems to be what you're looking for: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=81512
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Oh wow! That project basically read my mind! That's exactly the kind of thing that I'm looking for! I'll be sure to follow it!
I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

There is also the 'English' menu at the bottom of the sidebar on JOJI's site with a lot of it already translated if you'd missed that, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!